Check Our Calendar for Upcoming Programs Like:
“Become a Bona Fide Backyard Bird Counter” & “Maple Passion with Author David K. Leff”
We invite you to become a Corporate Member of the White Memorial Conservation Center. The Corporate Membership Program fosters a close working relationship between your organization and White Memorial. It also makes a statement that you support the environment and conservation. By becoming a corporate member, all member benefits are extended to your employees.
Categories of Corporate Membership:
Alain and May White Society $1,000
– Includes 5 executive passes and 50 one-time passes
Corporate Patron $500
– Includes 4 executive passes and 35 one-time passes
Corporate Sponsor $250
– Includes 3 executive passes and 25 one-time passes
Corporate Sustaining $100
– Includes 2 executive passes and 15 one-time passes
Other Benefits of Membership:
– A 15% discount at the gift shop with executive passes
– Receipt of the Center’s quarterly newsletter, which includes the Calendar of Events
– Reduced fee for programs
– Voting privileges at Center annual meetings
– Tax deductibility of membership to the extent of the law according to the donor’s individual tax status
– Enjoyment of the Foundation’s 4,000 acre wildlife sanctuary
You can also fill out and mail in our Corporate Membership Brochure.
For more information about corporate memberships, call 860-567-0857 or email email@example.com.
Thank you to our current partners in conservation:
Bantam Home & Energy
Chainsaws Unlimited, Inc.
Ericson Insurance Advisors
Goff’s Equipment Service
Krummi Travel, LLC
Litchfield Hills Audubon Society
Litchfield True Value/Just Ask Rental
R-T Specialty Group
Torrington Savings Bank
Winvian Farm LLC
Wood’s Pit BBQ and Mexican Café